Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Josh's Alabama Sisters throw him a surprise birthday party

What a great day! It started off stressful . . . but turned out terrific. Things got hairy when my stories didn't come together as soon as I hoped. I was rushing back to the office to put them together when I got a phone call. It was Beth Agee from the Florence/Lauderdale Tourism Office. She told me I had an important piece of mail. When she usually tells me that, it means I have a letter from a death row inmate . . . not today! When I got back, the ladies at the tourism office had a surprise be-lated birthday party for me. They had bought a gigantic cookie cake, and the best present a reporter can have . . . ties!! Six of them! I even got a Donald Trump tie. It was a great ending to a busy day. Below are some photos from the party.








4 comments:

The Bright Family said...

I'm glad you have some good friends in Alabama, but still wish you lived closer!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love my brother! :)

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

That is so nice....ties...hmmmmm...now I know what to get you for Christmas...I hadn't thought of that!

Angela said...

Glad you were able to have a good birthday here and there!!