Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm coming HOME!

Only one day of work to go before I am flying home to Texas. It has been a full year since I have been back to the homestead. I am excited about seeing and being with family. I hope we can have another Thanksgiving dinner.

Work has been going great this week. Usually it is hard to please the producers with story ideas, but they have liked everything I have thrown their way. I did a great story Monday with some international students from India at the University of North Alabama. Several of them lived close to where the terrorist attacks happened.

We got some snow yesterday. I came down really hard for about 10 minutes, but it didn't stick. I did get one stand-up in with snow falling on me.

That's about all for now. Goodnight!

2 comments:

Marsha McKneely Ault said...

One Thanksgiving meal coming up for you Josh! and Lasagna and Pizza and whatever else you are hungry for!!! I love you Son.

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Have fun at the homestead! :)