Thursday, October 2, 2008

Look what Amber gave me!


When I got home from work today, I checked my mailbox, and I had a letter from Amber. She sent me a John McCain sticker. How cool! I don't know if I want to put it on my car because it will leave all that sticky stuff. I am still deciding. Thanks Amber!
I just got back from doing my laundry. I go to a laundromat just up the road from me. The place has a lot of downsides, but tonight I got a good laugh.
I put my clothes in a dryer, and the dryer started making this weird noise. It was working so, I didn't do anything. While I was waiting, a washer started making a loud noise. The attendant came out, and said that washer always does that. Then she noticed my dryer, she came over and kicked it. It stopped making the noise. She says each washer and dryer have their own character. It was funny . . . you had to be there!
I am going to go watch the vice president debate. I hope Governor Palin does good. She makes me nervous. VOTE MCCAIN!

2 comments:

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

hey no fair- I didn't get a sticker! hehehehe1 :)

The Bright Family said...

you're so funny!!!--glad you got so excited about your mail--anytime Josh, I'll hook you up!! :) Palin did good last night--I was a little worried too,but she pulled it out. We are going to see her today in San Antonio--woohooo!!!