Friday, October 1, 2010

Time is just flying by!


I can't believe October is already here! I moved to Knoxville, TV in October - it is amazing how fast a year can fly by. I am currently at work - I am a reporter for WATE 6 News, the ABC affiliate in Knoxville. I have about an hour and a half of work left to go. I did a story at a block party on Gay Street in downtown Knoxville. The block that was celebrating had been shut down for more than a year due to construction. I also got to go to the Pellissippi State Hot Air Balloon Festival. High winds caused a delay in getting the balloons inflated (not blown up - I was corrected), but by 8 they were able to do their big crowd pleaser - the GLOW! (Photo included). It is going to be interesting how this next year will go, but I am really enjoying my time here in East Tennessee.

No comments: