Saturday, February 13, 2010

Josh at work


I am really bored. I got my story done early tonight, and am sitting here doing nothing. I got a new Blackberry for work, so I took this photo.

My story is pretty good tonight. If you didn't hear . . . on Wednesday a 4th grade teacher shot the principal and assistant principal at Inskip Elementary School here in Knoxville. Fortunately, both principals are expected to recover. Earlier today I interviewed the ex-wife of the shooter. She married him when she was 18. She says he was physically abusive then, and isn't surprised about what happened. You can watch that interview Sunday at www.wate.com

I had Wendy's for dinner tonight. I love their Asian Boneless Wings.

The weather is still really cold. All the snow was down south, but we have all the freezing temperatures.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Go to church.

1 comment:

Ally said...

That is sad! I am glad they are going to be ok. I can't wait to see you next month! By the way you need to change your blog title it still says greetings from muscle shoals..