Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Josh's final day at WAFF 48

Wednesday is my final day at WAFF 48 News. On the way home from work, I had a peaceful feeling I accomplished everything I wanted to do here. I have covered some big stories, from the Air Evac Helicopter Crash that killed 3, to the quadruple murder in Green Hill. I have become good friends with a lot of people here. My church family has been great, and I really got close with the women who work at the Florence/Lauderdale Tourism Office. They have all become like family. I am excited about my new adventure in Tennessee. It will be interesting to see what happens in this next chapter of my life. I am glad I will be close to Leigh and her family. I hope to spend a lot of time with them. If you are ever in Knoxville, please come by. My new apartment is very small, but you are welcome to camp out on the floor! I plan to move all my stuff Thursday and Friday. I hope to relax a little before my first day of work at WATE-TV on October 28th.

1 comment:

Marsha McKneely Ault said...

Love you JOsh. You will be in my prayers and thoughts as you make this move to Knoxville. Love you.