Thursday, February 5, 2009

Back injury sidelines Josh

I used my first sick day today. Yesterday when I was working out at the gym I pulled a muscle in my back. I could barely get around, and there was no way I could carry a camera and tripod around all day. I bought a heating pad, and some muscle ache medicine. It feels a lot better, but it will be a few days before I am back to normal.

Can you believe it's February already? Where is the year going? Tomorrow is the anniversary of a deadly tornado that hit Lawrence County. I was one of the first reporters on the scene, and will be doing two special reports tomorrow about the event. Make sure to check out the web site to look at them. They are good!

2 comments:

The Bright Family said...

glad you are feeling better--be more careful next time your lifting those 300 lbs.!!!

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Hope your back is "back to normal"! I couldn't get the dog video to load...I'll have to try back later! Be careful!