Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Josh is getting married

Just kidding . . . just needed a catchy line to get you to read my blog.

Not much is going on in Florence, AL. There hasn't been much exciting news, and it's getting dark early. I hate the dark thing because I feel like going to bed right after work.

Today I did a story about gas prices in the Shoals. We pay 30 cents more than the surrounding areas. If you want to know why we pay more then you have to go to www.waff.com

I had lunch with my little brother today. I was running late, and almost missed lunch. We had backed chicken, instant mashed potatoes, and green beans. It was gross. I always had to bring my lunch when I was a kid, so it's fun eating in the cafeteria. I gave Brian a copy of one of the photos I took. Amber helped my get a 5X7 of one. He really like it. He was showing all his classmates and his teacher.

After work, I went to the YMCA and worked out. I did some weights and swam a little bit. If you don't work out, you should, it makes you feel so good. It still hard to go.

Hope everybody has a great rest of the week. It's almost over!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you brother. :)

Ally said...

your funny..love ya

Marsha McKneely Ault said...

Don't get your Mama so excited next time!!!!! :)

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Ha! Ha! Catchy title. How did the court thing go???