Sunday, October 26, 2008

Josh adds a new addition to his family



When I went to Wal-Mart on Saturday, I told myself not to do it. When I first walked in, I saw a box of pumpkins on sale for $3.50. I was thinking, why do I need a pumpkin? I dug through the box, and none of them seemed like a winner, so I moved on to the dairy section. I finished getting my groceries, and on the way to the check-out counter, there was another big box of pumpkins. I said, not again. I looked down, and there he was, a perfect pumpkin looking for a good home. I brought him home, and put him on my basement front porch. Today after church, I got a black marker and added his features. I just hope no one steals him, and tosses him in the road. Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Marsha McKneely Ault said...

Such a cute addition--Son!!! :)

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Love your pumpkin! Glad your registered to vote, too! :)